Terms & Conditions
I. GENERAL NOTICE
- OMT takes reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy & quality of the data and other information that is available on OMT website, mobile application and account.
- You shall not use OMT website, mobile application, account, third party websites linked to them and information contained in any of the aforementioned for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not use, copy, send, post or allow any posting which is defamatory, obscene, abusive or indecent.
- You agree not to use any third party information without their knowledge and consent.
- You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of OMT website, mobile application and account.
- OMT website, mobile application and account are not intended for use by minors. OMT will not knowingly collect personal information from or market to minors without the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- OMT reserves the right, at any time and without notice, to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of OMT website, mobile application and account, and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- OMT may modify from time to time these terms, stipulations, warnings and information under OMT website, mobile application and account. All changes become effective immediately when posted.
- If you are in breach of these terms, OMT may, at its sole discretion, suspend or block your access to OMT website, mobile application and account.
- OMT will not be held liable to you or any third party whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of it in connection with OMT website, mobile application and account.
- OMT will not be held liable to you or any third party, for any reason whatsoever, for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind resulting from whatever cause through the use or inability to use of OMT Website, mobile application, account, any third party websites linked to them and information and content contained in any of the aforementioned.
- OMT will not be held liable to you or any third party for any false, inaccurate or third party information you provide without their knowledge and consent.
- OMT will not be held liable to you or any third party for your misuse of the information contained in OMT Website, mobile application, account and any third party websites linked to them.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless, OMT, its Sister Companies, Agents and Partners against any, claims, liabilities, costs, losses, damages, judgments, expenses and fees (including attorney fees) arising out of or relating to your misuse of OMT website, mobile application and account or your breach of these terms.
- We collect Information you supply when: (a) you ask us, one of our Agents, our Partners, our Sister Companies or others to provide you with any of our services; (b) you submit, in person or online, Information on applications or other forms to us, our Agents, our Partners, our Sister Companies or others; or (c) you otherwise submit Information to us, our Agents, our Partners, our Sister Companies or others.
- We collect Information about your transactions with us, our Agents, our Partners, our Sister Companies or others.
- We may collect Information about you from third party sources including but not limited to our Partners and Sister Companies in order to administer and process transactions and maintain the accuracy of your records.
- We collect Information about the domain and host from which you access the Internet, your computer’s Internet address, the browser and operating system software you use, the date and time you access OMT website, mobile application and account and the Internet address of the site from which you linked to OMT website, mobile application and account when you visit us; In common with many commercial organizations we monitor the use of OMT website by collecting aggregate information. We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of internet browsers you use, the pages you visit or the website which directed you to OMT website and account. You cannot be identified from this information and it is used only to assist us in providing an effective service on OMT website, mobile application and account.
- We collect Information on your online activity as described in the paragraph below titled “INTERNET TECHNOLOGY.”
- From time to time, we may refer to that Information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our services. We may use that Information to contact you and send you communications regarding new services and promotions.
- We will not disclose the information you provide at OMT website, mobile application and account to any third party without your consent except when permitted or required by law.
- Convenience: The account allows you to benefit from the online features of OMT website and mobile application. To register and activate your account, you need to fill the online registration form available on the website and mobile application.
- By creating an account and saving information, you expressly consent to:
1. Provide OMT with the required information that is correct, current and complete.
2. OMT sending you to your account the notifications you have selected to receive relating to your personal dues, including but not limited to mechanic dues and/or late dues, speed tickets and park-meter violations.
3. OMT contacting you, from time to time, by telephone, e-mail, through the mobile application or any other mean with news, updates, offers, services, promotions and other communications concerning OMT and/or our Partners, our Sister Companies or others.
- The information you provide will be stored and available automatically whenever you log in using your registered username and password.
- The username and password for your account are confidential and must not be disclosed to any third party. You acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to give any person access to it. You must notify OMT immediately of any unauthorized access to, or use of your account or any other breach of security.
- You may at any time modify, amend or update the provided information, and your selected notifications.
VII. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The content of OMT website, mobile application and account, text, graphics, links, buttons and images as well as all other copyrights, trademarks, trade names, service marks, logos, products and service names owned by OMT are the sole property of OMT. All other intellectual property rights, including but not limited to trademarks, trade names, logos and images referenced in OMT website, mobile application and account are the property of their respective owners.
- Any use, copying or reproduction of any intellectual property right contained in OMT website, mobile application and account, without prior written permission of OMT or the respective intellectual property right owner, is strictly prohibited.
VIII. GOVERNING LAWS AND COMPETENT JURISDICTIONS
- Your use of OMT website, mobile application and account, downloads from any of them, and these terms, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of Lebanon.
- Any dispute or claim relating to or arising out of these terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Lebanese courts.
- In the event that any or any part of the terms contained herein shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
IX. ENTIRE AGREEMENT